ARE YOU HAVING HARD TIME DUE TO THOSE PESKY & PAINFUL MOUTH ULCERS..? WELL..!!
Mouth ulcers also referred as canker sores or muh ke chhaale are actually quite irritating and painful and make it difficult to eat, speak, or even drink without discomfort. They are white or yellow in the center, with a red halo around them. They can form on your lips, inside the mouth, on the gums, and even on your tongue.
There can be a dozen of reasons that might cause mouth ulcer such as Emotional stress, Eating spicy and oily food, Constipation, Indigestion, Some deficiency etc but….. when you’re suffering from them, you just want to get rid of them ASAP and there is no better treatment to anything other than the home made treatments. so below are some of home remedies to treat mouth ulcers easily & effectively..:
♥ CHOTI HARAD or MYROBALAN :
Choti harad also commonly known as ‘MYROBALAN’ has great reputation in Ayurvedic treatments due its curative effect over various health issues. Its has been one of the best age old remedy to cure severe mouth ulcers problem. All you need to do is :
- Make a fine powder out of myrobalan or choti harad and store well in a bottle.
- Apply this powder gently on the effected area.
- Apply at least 2-3 times a day.
- It is great remedy for treating mouth ulcer, that works like magic.
- Along with applying it, try to suck a piece of choti harad or myrobalan daily after your dinner.
- It will provide early benefits and also prevent its recurrence in future.
- Avoid any spicy food.
♥ TOMATO :
Tomatoes are also said to be great in curing mouth ulcers. People who suffer from mouth ulcers more frequently, are also advised to eat more of raw tomatoes as they are super foods and full of antioxidants. To treat mouth ulcer :
- Add juice of one tomato to half glass of normal water and stir it.
- Gargle or rinse your mouth using that water.
- Follow it 1-2 times a day.
♥ CAMPHOR & ROCK CANDY :
Another remedy to treat mouth ulcers includes a mixture of camphor commonly known as kapoor and rock candy known as mishri. This remedy is great, when it comes to mouth ulcer in kids. All you need is:
- Make a fine powder of both the camphor (kapoor) and rock candy (mishri).
- Now take one part of camphor powder and 8 parts of mishri powder i.e (1:8) and mix them together.
- Gently apply or sprinkle this mixture over the effected area.
♥ BORAX POWDER & GLYCERIN :
Another eat yet effective remedy to cure such pesky mouth ulcers is a duo of borax or suhaga in ayurveda and glycerin. All you need to do is :
- Take 2 gms of borax powder and 15 gm of glycerin.
- Mix both together and stir them well.
- Apply this paste on effected area to get desired results.
- Apply them 2-3 times a day.
- It will provide you with instant relief.
♥ HOLY BASIL OR TULSI :
Holy basil, a queen of herb, also referred as tulsi leaves is amazingly beneficial in treating mouth ulcer. It also helps in getting rid of bad breath. All you need to do is :
- Take 5-6 leaves of holy basil.
- Chew them a little and swallow them followed by a little water.
- Follow it for 4-5 days.
- It will provide relief from irritation and pain instantly.