Hair fall also referred as hair loss, leads to baldness in men and thinning of hair in women, has become a common problem that we all have suffered at some point.
Although every person has a dream of having thick and beautiful hair, But certain factors such as Stress, Weakness, Lack of proper nutrition, Vitamin B6 and folic acid deficiency, Unclean scalp-which blocks and weakens the hair pores, Hereditary factors etc can leads to hair loss that could be severe or normal.
So, before things turn out of control and you end up with no effective remedy, it’s time for you to take some action to cure it ASAP and…. it’s better to use natural products to stop hair fall than to go in for expensive treatments as they are always effective and includes things which can be easily found at home.
♥ AMLA OR INDIAN GOOSEBERRY :
1 # AMLA, said to be a whole package of nutrients, is amazingly beneficial when it comes to hair care. It is rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants along with having anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties. To cure hair fall using amla all you need to do is :
- Take some amla powder and mix some water to it to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it with normal water.
- Follow this two times a week for 3 months.
- You will see a drastic change in the quality of your hair.
2 # Another remedy to cure hair problems using AMLA includes : AMLA OIL made at home. To make this :
- Take some fresh amla and grate it using a grater or blender.
- Squeeze out all the juice using a strainer or muslin cloth.
- Take either an iron pot or an earthen pot and put 500 gms amla juice to it.
- Now add 500 gms of coconut oil to it, stir well and let it come to boil.
- Let this mixture cook on simmer till all the moisture evaporate.
- Cool it down, strain it again to get rid of any impurities and store in a bottle.
- Massage this oil gently on your scalp before bedtime and take head wash in the morning.
♥ LEMON :
Lemons are excellent astringents and are rich in vitamin C, that helps maintain hair health. They tighten the pores in your scalp, thereby controlling hair fall. It also exfoliate dead cells, eliminating dandruff in the process.
- Take about 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Mix the double quantity i.e 4 tsp of coconut oil to it.
- Stir well and massage it gently on your scalp using using your finger tips.
- Follow it regularly for some days to see the desired results.
♥ ALOEVERA :
Aloe vera is an amazing ingredient that can greatly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties plays a crucial role in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and hair.
- Take a fresh aloevera leaf, peel it and extract pulp out of it.
- Add 2 tsp of lemon juice along with 2 tbsp coconut/ olive oil into it.
- Blend everything together to make smooth gel.
- Apply this mask on your scalp as well as length of hair.
- Leave it for 1 hour and then rinse it with normal water.
- Apply it once or twice a week.
- It works amazingly in controlling hair fall and makes your hair soft.
♥ CURD AND BLACK PEPPER :
Instead of using chemical containing shampoos, you can use this home made shampoo made out of curd and black pepper. It works great in hair fall and prevents graying of hair.
- Take 100 gms of curd and mix 1 gm of black pepper powder to it.
- Apply on your scalp and leave for 5-7 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- use this shampoo at-least once in a week as it will prevent hair fall leaving your hair smooth and shiny.
♥ FENUGREEK SEEDS OR METHI DANA :
Methi dana is also beneficial in treating hair loss and other hair related problems. It boost hair regrowth and also make hair shiny, strong, and healthy.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Soak it in some water for overnight.
- In the morning, blend the fenugreek seeds along with water in which you have soaked them.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 1-2 hours.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Follow it 2-3 times a month.
♥ OTHER REMEDIES :
♥ SHEERSHASANA & SARVANGASANA :
It might seems strange but its true that regular practice of sheershasana and sarvangasana will make your hair roots strong and healthy. As the blood circulation to the scalp is increased while performing these postures, it also improves memory and quality of sleep. Hence it works great in preventing hair fall and premature graying of your hair leaving them black, lustrous and beautiful.
♥ VAJRASANA :
It is also said that…,combing your hair for 2-3 minutes with a wooden or ivory comb, While sitting in vajrasana after lunch and dinner daily will be very helpful in treating various hair problems like hairfall, premature graying of hair or itching etc. It is also very effective in headache, nausea and memory problem.