Are you worried about your child wetting the bed at night?? Well ! Bed-wetting can be worrying and frustrating, but it is quite common for children to accidentally wet the bed during the night.
Bed-wetting is common in young children from 3-5 years but usually gets less common as a child gets older. However, some children even after 5 years of age, face this problem. It could be due to a number of reasons such as Children having an immature nervous system, Small bladder is unable to retain urine produced at night, Urinary tract infection, Constipation, Diabetes etc.
Home remedies are a great way to deal with such kind of problems and may help a child to wet the bed less frequently. A few of them are as follows:
♥ WALNUT AND RAISINS :
Walnuts and raisins are said to be a great remedy to curb bed-wetting among children along with proving a punch of nutrients to them.
- Eat kernel of a walnut with 5 gm of raisins.
- Eat it once a day, preferably in the morning.
- Follow it regularly for 8-10 days to see the desired results.
♥ HONEY :
Honey is another great remedy to curb bed-wetting. Eating honey daily will improve the bladder’s potency to control urine, specially at night.
- For kids less than 6 years : Mix 1 tsp of honey in half cup of water and have it before bed time.
- For kids above 6 years : Mix 2 tsp of honey in half cup of water and have it as above.
- Consume it regularly for some 3 days to 15 days.
♥ BLACK SESAME SEEDS:
Black sesame seeds are amazingly beneficial in curing serious bed-wetting problem among kids either below 5 years or above 10 years. However it should be given in right quantity and manner to get positive results.
- Grind some black sesame seeds to a fine powder.
- Consume about a tsp full or 4 gm of this powder by chewing it well, followed by a glass of milk daily.
- Follow it regularly from 3 weeks to 3 months, as the need arises.
- Kids below 6 years should Consume 2 gm of this powder.
♥ BIG RAISINS (MUNAKKA) :
Munakka is also great as it provide natural heat to your body and helps in curing bed-wetting problem among kids of 5-6 years to some extent.
- Take 3 munakka and deseed them,
- Take about 250 gms of milk and put it on gas.
- Add munakka to the the milk and bring it to boil.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down a bit.
- Eat munakka by chewing it followed by milk.
- Eat it daily for 3-4 days or more as per the need.
♥ CAROM SEEDS AND JAGGERY :
Sometimes, Having worms in stomach, could also be one of a reason behind bed wetting. If this is the case, one should treat them ASAP. For this all you need to do is :
- Consume 10gm of jaggery early morning as a first thing.
- And then take rest for 10-15 minutes.
- By this time, all the intestinal worms will congregate at one place.
- Now take 1/2 gm carom seed powder along with some normal water.
- It will eliminate all kinds of stomach worms and intestinal worms from your body through poop.
- it also provide relief from bed-wetting to a certain extent.