Anger is basically an emotional response, Often showed when one’s personal boundaries are violated. Being angry effects the human body by making the heart beat faster, increasing blood pressure and leads to various other mental problems as well.
Controlling anger might seems a big challenge,but you can accept it and can control your anger if you really want it by using some of the following easy, natural and home made remedies:
♥ APPLES :
Two apples a day keep anger at bay!! It might seems strange but it really works.
- Try to consume 2 fresh Apples daily, without peeling it and by chewing it well.
- Consume it preferably in the morning while empty stomach
- Eat it regularly for 15 days.
- It is amazingly helpful in controlling anger, hostility and violent behavior.
- It is also beneficial in weak memory and improves learning power.
♥ AMLA MARALADE & ROSE PETAL JAM :
It is an another effective as well as easy remedy to control your anger. All you need to do is:
- Consume a piece of amla marmalade (murabba) daily in the morning and along with it, consume 1 teaspoon of gulkand or rose jam followed by a glass of hot milk in the evening.
- Try to follow this remedy for some days, it will helps a lot in controlling your anger to some extent.
♥ GYAN MUDRA :
Gyan Mudra is a powerful mudra (or hand position) practiced for thousands of years by yogis that brings peace, calm, and spiritual progress. Gyan Mudra is said to be a great remedy to various mental issues such as sleeplessness, weak memory, anxiety, anger or moroseness etc.
- Connect the thumb and the forefinger (tip to tip). The other fingers are straight but relaxed. Pressure between the thumb and forefinger should be light.
- Practice it as long as you can like while walking, laying on bed or while you are sitting free. It will help a lot in bringing mental peace.