Appetite is something called as the desire to eat food, sometimes due to hunger or the other times due to that appealing food. A decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat. It may also be known as a poor appetite or loss of appetite.
Well !! doesn’t it seems strange that how on one end, millions are fighting their daily battle with obesity or over weight while on the other end, there are some who are still struggling with appetite loss.
Just like obesity, loss of appetite has also became a common problem these days. Although it does not requires any medical attention but one can follow this single home remedy that is close to your kitchen and works every time !
♥ GINGER- THE BEST OF ALL :
GINGER is perhaps the most widely used appetite stimulant. Besides, it also gives the added benefit of a strong immune and digestive system. All you need to do is :
- Take 1-3 gms of fresh ginger, peel it and wash it well.
- Now grate it by using a grater to form flakes.
- Add a pinch of powdered rock salt or normal salt and few drops of lemon to it.
- Consume it at least 30 minutes before meal( lunch).
- Follow it once a day for continuous 8 days.
- It is a great remedy that will stimulate your appetite with instant results.
- It will also improves digestion, cures stomach disorders such as acidity or flatulence, stomach ache, constipation and provide relief against sore throat etc.