We all want to look young forever, and if we’re already aging, we want to look younger.
People generally tend to look for aging tips after they turn 35 or 40, when they actually face signs of aging. They are likely to follow each and every tip to look younger but…it makes more sense to follow these tips during our adulthood, so that aging can be delayed rather than following it in our 40’s to revert aging because you have definitely heard about “prevention is better than cure”
However it doesn’t means that these tips does nor work in your 40’s, As you also have heard about “better late than never”
Following are that 3 secret tips that should be included in your daily routine and believe me , they might looks simpler but they are very effective.
♥ INCLUDING AMLA (INDIAN GOOSEBERRY) IN YOUR DAILY DIET :
Amla, aka Indian Gooseberry is one fruit that packs many health benefits into a really small package. It is rich in vitamin C & contains anti-oxidants, fiber and minerals like calcium and phosphorus. Including amla in your daily diet will not not only delays ageing but it also improves digestion, makes teeth stronger, leaves your hair strong and healthy, makes your skin glow, prevents premature graying of your hair and many more.
- During amla season :
- Simply take two raw fresh amla, clean it and cut it into pieces. consume it in the morning after daily exercise by chewing them well.
- But if it is not possible to eat it due to its bitter taste, you can crush these amla pieces in a blender to get fine paste. Put this paste into a strainer or muslin cloth to extract juice out of it. Now mix this 2 tsp of amla juice to 2 tsp of honey and have it. it is equally beneficial.
- When amla is not in season :
- You can simply use amla powder, which is easily available and is made out of dry amlas. Just take a tsp full or 3 grams of amla powder along with water as last thing before going to bed. It might tastes bitter bur remember “No pain, No gain”
♥ TAKE CARE OF YOUR SLEEPING POSITIONS DURING DAY & NIGHT :
To lead a healthy & long life and to remain young forever, try to breathe from your left nostril during day time and from the right nostril during night time…. it may sounds strange and you might be thinking that how is it possible to do this!!
Well, the answer is here! all you need to do is:
- While sleeping or resting during day time, try to sleep on your right side, so that you can breathe through your left nostril.
- While sleeping during night, try to sleep on your left side, so that you can breathe through your right nostril.
♥ INCLUDING RIPE PAPAYA IN YOUR DAILY DIET :
Papaya offers not only the luscious taste and sunlit color of the tropics, but also a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin B and C, minerals, potassium, copper, and magnesium; and fiber.
It is considered as a tonic to younger looking because of its eminent role in making us young forever. It is also beneficial in eye related problems, anemia, indigestion, asthma and curing TB etc.
- Try to eat papaya daily as much as possible.
- But is is advisable to eat it in the morning as your breakfast (preferably) empty stomach.
- It is very good in tightening your skin and leaves you with healthy younger looking skin.
NOTE : So , that’s all about secrets for looking young forever. All the above said tips might looks simple but they are effective and most importantly, they are not going to harm you in any way. Hope you like it…