Wrinkles are caused by thin, sagging skin. They particularly appear on the face, neck, backs of hands, and tops of forearms.
Wrinkles can be caused by factors like too much exposure to sunlight or harsh environments, smoking, use of certain drugs, excessive stress, sudden weight loss and loss of vitamin E etc. Following are many easy home remedies that will help reduce wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming.
- MILK CREAM & LEMON FOR FACE :
Milk cream or malai has been used from centuries as a beauty treatment to get soft, supple, and radiant skin. Though using milk cream is good for all skin types, it might be a little heavy for oily and acne-prone skin. It is also believed that milk cream lightens complexion when combined with other potent ingredients. Since milk cream is heavy and rich in nutrients, its great to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. All you need is:
- Milk Cream 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice 4-5 drops
Firstly, wash your face with luke warm water and clean your face with soft towel. Now apply this mixture of milk cream and lemon juice to your face and massage it gently with your hands till the skin absorbs all. Leave it for 20-30 minutes. Now wash it with normal water(do not use soap).Use this regularly for 15-20 days.NOTE :
- Along with using above treatment, massage your face regularly with some olive oil. As we know olive oil is loaded with antioxidants that help fight free radicals and prevent wrinkles. Regular massage of olive oil keeps the skin moisturized and restores the natural elastic property of skin.
- You can also apply above mixture on your hands and finger and massage well to get rid of wrinkles on your fingers.
- RIPE PAPAYA FOR FACE AND NECK :
Papaya has been used for skin care since ancient times. This sweet fruit is beneficial not only when consumed, but also when used externally. Papaya restores luster to the skin and can improve the tone (especially on the face and neck). Most of all, papaya helps fight free radicals that cause aging and wrinkles.All you need is :
- Raw Papaya
Take a piece of ripe papaya and rub it all over your face and neck OR you can also mash raw papaya and apply its paste all over your face and neck. Wash your face after 10-15 minutes. Use it for some days to get a smooth, glowing and wrinkle free skin.NOTE :
- Before taking bath, take mashed ripe papaya(paste) and apply it on your neck. Rub it gently for 5-7 minutes and wash it or take bath. It is a very helpful remedy for Dark Neck and leaves your neck glowing and wrinkle free.
- CUCUMBER SLICES FOR EYES AND FOREHEAD :
Cucumber is a fresh and naturally cleansing astringent, especially on hot days and in the summer. You can use cucumbers daily to freshen up your face and remove the appearance of fine wrinkles. All you need is :
- Cucumber slices
Cut cucumber into round slices and put these slices on your eyes. Also put some wide slices on your forehead and lay down calmly for some time. Follow this atleast once a day to remove wrinkles around the corners of your eyes and forehead for about two weeks.
- OLIVE OIL FOR WRINKLES ON FOREHEAD :
Now, let us come to one of the active solution that you can opt for removing the wrinkles from your forehead. All you need is :
- Olive Oil (extra virgin)
Take a few drops of luke warm olive oil on your hand . Massage the area around the wrinkles gently with it from downward to upward motion for ten minutes. Olive oil is an excellent moisturizer that hydrates your skin effectively.
- MILK CREAM AND FLOUR FOR WRINKLES AROUND THE EYES OR ON CHEEKS :
As we already know that Milk cream (malai) is one of those effective natural ingredients which have been used from centuries to get soft, supple, clear and radiant skin and excessively good to reduce fine lines and Winkles from skin. All you need is :
- Milk Cream (Malai)
- Wheat Flour
Mix wheat flour and milk cream together to make a thick fine paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for some time. After 12-15 minutes, remove the mask by firstly rubbing it with your hands and then wash your face with normal water. Also hold some water in your mouth and while holding water, splash some water into your eyes. Now clean your face with towel. It is very helpful in curing wrinkles around your eyes and on cheeks as well.
- LEMON JUICE FOR CHEEKS :
Apply lemon juice on your face or you can simply rub the lemon (cut into half) on your face or cheeks. Leave it for some time. Now wash your face with fresh water and instead of using towel, dry your face by tapping gently on the face with your hands. this will improves the blood circulation of face or cheeks and helps getting rid of wrinkles.
- SIMPLE EXERCISES TO GET WRINKLE FREE SKIN :
These simple exercises to get rid of acne are very effective and easy to do too. You can perform these exercises anytime in a day.
- Try speaking ”e” and then ”o” to expand and then contract your mouth. Or in other words, firstly speaks ”e” and expand your face like you are smiling (keep like this for 2 sec) and then speaks ”o” and contract your face like you are going to whistle (again keep it for 2 seconds). keep repeating this (eoeoeoeoe) for some time. This exercise will make your cheeks sturdy and leaves your face wrinkle free after performing it regularly for some time.
- Another helpful exercise to treat wrinkles is the special asana (yoga) called ”SINHASANA”. Performing this asana will stretch the muscles of your face as well as neck and help getting rid of wrinkles around eyes and mouth. Perform it daily for about 5 minutes.
- TIPS FOR AVOIDING WRINKLES :
- Try to have ‘sprouted chickpeas‘ and ‘sprouted green whole pulse‘ in the morning as well as evening. As these are a good source of vitamin-e, these are immensely helpful in treating wrinkles, leaving your skin young forever.
- Try to keep yourself away from anxiety, mental stress, exhaustion and make habit of laugh out freely.