Dark and dull skin can be caused due to over exposure to the sun, environmental pollution, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.
We spend a lot of time and money on various beauty products to treat dark skin and other skin lightening creams to get fairer skin but such products have harmful chemicals that ultimately damage your skin. Moreover the products are expensive, too.
You can save yourself some time and money by using natural remedies that will effectively brighten and lighten your skin complexion.
♥ ALMOND-MILK (badam dugdh) FOR FACE :
Milk is the one ingredient that is packed with proteins, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and lactic acid that works effectively for lightening the skin. All you need is :
- Almonds 4-5
- Milk 2 tbsp
Soak almonds in water for about 5-6 hours. Now peel the almonds and grind it with milk so well, so that it forms a consistent paste. Apply this milk on your face and neck and massage gently.Leave it for overnight. Wash your face with cold water in the morning. It will give you instant results with regular use for 15-20 days.
- You can also apply it, an hour before taking bath instead of leaving it overnight.
- Washing your face with gram flour (besan) and water paste in the morning will not only makes your skin fair but leaves your skin soft and shiny.
♥ GRAM FLOUR-RAW MILK face wash :
Milk is one of my favorite ingredient and for more than 2 years, I have been using this face wash on my skin to treat various skin problems, to control melanin production and to achieve a lighter and flawless complexion. You need :
- Gram flour (besan) 1 tsp
- Raw milk 2-3 tsp
Mix both well and make a fine paste. Apply this paste on your face gently and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash with normal water. Use this to wash your face 2-3 times a week for few weeks.
- Using this face wash in place of soap will leaves your skin flawless.
- Adding a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of sandal wood powder will give you better result to soft, smooth skin.
♥ MINT LEAVES (PUDINA) face pack :
Though mint is used in various forms in cooking, not many people are aware that mint is a great herb for curing many of your skin related problems. This herb is a great way of lightening the colour of your skin. All you need is :
- Mint leaves
- Water as required
Blend mint leaves along with some water to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face for 5-10 minutes and then wash with normal water. It will leaves your skin smooth and cures acne as well.
♥ OTHER REMEDIES :
- While taking bath, add a few drops of LEMON JUICE to water and use this water to take bath. Lemon juice cleanse your pores deeply leaving it lighten in colour and helps in other skin related problems also.
- Soak TAMARIND (IMLI) in water for some time. Now mash it with your hands and strain it. you will get a thick paste. Apply this paste on your body. Leave it for 10-15 minute. Take bath with normal water. In summers, use this paste 2 times a week for 3-4 weeks.
- Consuming AMLA MARMALADE (MURABBA) daily for 2-3 months will also lighten the colour of your skin.
- Take 250 gms MILK ,add 4-5 strands of SAFFRON and one GREEN CARDAMOM and
give it a boil. Consume this milk daily for 1-2 months in winter.
- Consuming 125 gms or half glass of fresh CARROT JUICE in the morning (empty stomach) as well as in evening for 15-20 days makes your blood pure and improves hemoglobin content in it. It also lightens your skin.
- GRAPES and RAISINS are rich in iron hence improves hemoglobin content in the
body and also lightens your skin.
- Take a glass of luke warm WATER, add juice of 1 LEMON to it. Consume it daily in morning (empty stomach). Its daily consumption will make your skin spot, acne and blemish free and also lightens your skin colour.
- AMLA, GRAPES, APPLE, LEMON, POMEGRANATE, ORANGE, CARROT, RED TOMATO, RADISH AND ITS LEAVES, SPINACH, FENUGREEK, ALMONDS, MILK, CURD, BUTTER, FENNEL SEEDS are important ingredients for treating dark skin naturally. One should include these in their diet.