Baking is like a love affair. Put in the right effort and ingredients and everything is wonderful. so here i am sharing a quick and delicious recipe of eggless cooker cake, hope you like it…
- plain flour(maida) 1 1/2 cup or 24 tbsp
- sugar 1 cup or 18 tbsp
- baking soda 1 tsp
- baking powder 1 tsp
- coco powder 2 tbsp
- salt 1/2 tsp
- vinegar 1 tbsp
- vanilla essence 1 tsp
- oil 6 tbsp
- milk 1 cup or 14 tbsp
- While making Cakes in the Cooker, the base of the Cooker and the baking dish should not come in contact, Else the Cake might get burnt from the base. To prevent this we add 1 cup of salt to cover the base of cooker as it also maintains the temperature inside the Cooker.
- Also remove the ring/gasket as well as whistle from the lid of cooker.
- Put the cooker on gas on low flame to preheat.
- Grease a 175 mm. (7”) diameter cake tin with butter on all the sides. Dust it with plain flour. Remove the excess flour and keep aside.
for the batter-
- Meanwhile, add all dry ingredients such as maida, baking soda, baking powder, sugar,coco and salt in a deep bowl.
- Mix all together and sieve it for 1-2 times.
- Make 2 holes in your dry mixture, add vinegar in one hole and oil in other.
- Slowly add milk in both holes and mix it.
- Now add all the milk, vanilla essence and mix the batter well so that there should be no lumps.
- transfer the batter to the prepared tin and garnish it with some walnuts.
- place the tin in preheated cooker and close the lid.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on high flame and 25 minutes on medium low flame.
- Check your cake by inserting a knife or toothpick inside it ,if it comes out clean the cake is ready. if not let it cook for another 5 minutes and check it again.
- let it cool down for some time, then use a knife to loosen the edges of the cake, unmould and cut it into pieces…